House clubs meet for the first time

• The Social Justice Community club is a club where people get free books then read them and talk about social justice issues in and outside of the school

• Central Perk is a club for students that love Friends and want to watch with with their friends and fellow students

• “Boom Roasted”, or the office club, is a club where students get to watch both the American and British version of the office with friends

• Pokemon Club is a club where students get play the Pokemon card trading game with their friends

• Improv club is a comedy club to help students get better at improv for house games. It also teaches students leadership, teamwork, listening skills and confidence

Nylah Roberts, Staff Photographer

Nylah Roberts
The Social Justice Community club meets in the library and receives their books. The students read them and talk about social justice issues in and outside of the school.
Nylah Roberts
Central Perk club gathers to watch an episode of Friends. The club’s objective is to get through one episode per club day.
Nylah Roberts
“Boom Roasted”, or the office club, is a club where students get to watch both the American and British version of the office with friends.
Nylah Roberts
The Pokemon club members prepare to play their card game. Pokemon club is a club where students get to play the Pokemon card trading game with their friends.
Nylah Roberts
Thomas Herring and his club members play an improve game. Improv club is a comedy club to help students get better at improv for house games.