The Talisman

Graphic of the science behind masks

The science behind masks

October 12, 2020

Student Spotlight: AP Students

Sophie Hance, Entertainment and views editor

February 25, 2020

  ...

It’s holiday season and there’s more than just Christmas

Sophie Hance, Entertainment and views editor

December 13, 2019

Many holidays during the holiday season go unnoticed and under appreciated behind more commonly celebrated holidays, like Christmas. 90% of Americans say they celebrate Christmas, but what about the other 10%? Kwanzaa...

Hayes students take summer trip to Ecuador

Sophie Hance, Entertainment and Views Editor

September 10, 2019

  On July 9, over 40 parents and students from Hayes and Buckeye Valley attended a trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. The trip lasted 10 days and ended on July 19. During that time, they went through Quito, th...

The Student News Site of Rutherford B. Hayes High School